Monday, August 22, 2005

I, Slacker

Hi. Sorry! It's been way too long, I realize. I plan to do a nice, thick, meaty post very soon...like perhaps this week, since my work schedule looks a little more forgiving than it has the past two weeks or so.
For now, here are some highlights:
1. I've turned 30. It was considerably less tragic than I'd imagined.
2. I've bought an iPod, scheduled to arrive this Thursday, 8/25, and I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT. More on this on my next post, for sure. The excitement, it is consuming me.
3. I'm fat. Not really a highlight, but noteworthy.
4. S and I are starting the whole look-for-a-new-apartment thing again. AGAIN. After some brief and discouraging research, we have concluded that we can't yet afford a condo or house here in L.A.
All righty. That's all for now. More soon! Thanks for being patient.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, okay. The harsh self-talk must go. Yay again for turning 30. There must be solidarity amongst us fabulous triple decade types. I am much envious of your ipod aquisition as I am now having to (once again) delete and reload my simple minded mp3 player so that I may enjoy fresh tunes. I miss you! I know that I owe you a visit, so I will keep on the lookout for flight deals!!

Anonymous said...

M,
Clean up on aisle 6, the whine aisle.

Mo said...

Brother of M,
Feel free to bite my chubby, whiny behind.
:-)
Open wide and unhinge that jaw...