Monday, September 19, 2005

Interstitial: Feed Me

For your entertainment, here are my pregnancy cravings to date, in order of how bizarre they are, listed from least bizarre to most.

Bagels
Pizza
Hamburgers on the grill
"Chili Cheese" Fritos
Mustard
Mustard on tuna-fish sandwiches
"Easy Cheese," which is that spray cheese that comes in a pressurized can, doesn't need refrigeration, and features such baffling flavors as "bacon cheddar"

You'll notice that healthful food is conspicuously absent from this list. Nary a green to be found. Apparently Baby of M isn't interested in lettuce or broccoli. This is perhaps why, when I went to see the doctor this morning and asked about my weight gain, he agreed that I'm gaining a bit too fast and need to rein things in a bit if I don't want to be staring down a 40-pound weight gain at Month 8. A-hem.

Suffice it to say I'll be visiting the gym this evening. And keeping away from the rest of the "Ralph's fudgy chocolate bundt cake" that's in the fridge.

No comments: