Saturday, November 17, 2007

To do

Drawing my inspiration from this blog, I present to you a very incomplete list of things I'd like to do during my lifetime. These are in no particular order.
  • Ride a Segway, preferably as a way of exploring a town or city with which I'm unfamiliar
  • Swim with dolphins in warm water
  • Teach Maya to drive
  • Visit Australia and New Zealand with S
  • Own a home
  • Publish a piece of personal writing
  • Take surfing lessons in Hawaii
  • Interview my parents in-depth about their lives, their generation (the Baby Boomers), and what it was like to live through the 1960s
  • Take a hang-gliding lesson at Dockweiler Beach in El Segundo
  • Ride in a hot-air balloon
  • Take Maya to see Manhattan around Christmastime
  • Invest some money in stocks
  • Make a documentary film with S
  • Live on the East Coast again
  • Get back into downhill skiing
  • Take a swing-dancing class
  • Buy Maya a drumset and some lessons
  • Learn piano
...to be continued!

1 comment:

me said...

Gosh darn it! I also have 11 of those on my list. I am glad that I am not alone in the world of lists. My man hates list but they rock my world. Love your blog!